New hutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Crunchie loves her new hutch,as does Monty but he has been chewing ::) am trying to ignore it >:( :D

I've had some that chewed before. can you paint any nasty tasting (harmless) stuff on, like that stuff you get to stop chewing your nails?

Aah, glad she's enjoying it!

nice cage, i have a cage like that except mine is a bit bigger and mine had a love heart as a handle, it is really cute. they are really good cages.... :smitten: :smitten:

Awww hes a little star :smitten: Il have to get some close up pigtures for you but he is not keen on the camera!

Only problem is his love of chewing all things wooden, hes wrecked the edges by taking chunks out of the wood ::)

I knew he would so not getting stressed over it - its his new house i guess!

Il take some over the weekend, not taken any pigtures for a while,

My dads getting a tad worried that the old hutches are still in the garden as he seesm to think i might find some new occupants ;D

lol :D I think they are good cages...mine is except my naughty piggies started nippling on the cage....

I think the cage is really cool. And my friend has one that is kind of looks the same.
he looks happy with his new cage.

I will be posting some pigtures of crunchie and monty soon in the photo area :)

Nice hutch and a bargain really. I do prefer hutches to open at the top though, just make cleaning easier. I like this one though as it is off the floor. :)

These new ones open at the front and top which is so useful and easy to clean under and off the floor!

The guineas seem happy in their new hutches, just wish i could get rid of the old ones still in the garden but no rescues round here, have only had someone who wants to breed rabbits in them ::) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back