New Guinea Pig Owner! Meet My Piggies

One of mine delicately hops into her bed to be picked up, one just comes right over for smooches :love: and practically begs for me to take him with me - which of course I do - we go visiting (sometimes we visit the fridge) :whistle:

The Minkies are still pick up in tunnel - although Binky has had to be handled so much she is becoming rather tame.

One of mine delicately hops into her bed to be picked up, one just comes right over for smooches :love: and practically begs for me to take him with me - which of course I do - we go visiting (sometimes we visit the fridge) :whistle:

The Minkies are still pick up in tunnel - although Binky has had to be handled so much she is becoming rather tame.
It's so lovely when they actually want to be picked up for cuddles. Really only Maisie and Suzie who are two really old ladies that are amenable to being lifted. The others are all fine once picked up though! Oliver, the big Husboar squeals like a righ

Sometimes visit the fridge! Haha! Which one of you is more guilty?

It's so lovely when they actually want to be picked up for cuddles. Really only Maisie and Suzie who are two really old ladies that are amenable to being lifted. The others are all fine once picked up though! Oliver, the big Husboar squeals like a righ

It is, he is the most adorable little man ever, its so hard not to just carry him round with me. His brother was soft too.

Supposed to say " squeals like a girl!

Back