New Fleece Bedding Tips Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So update! The litter trays are working well with the hay bags, which i change daily. Just been out and bought some microfibre pads and face cloths as want to try these on top of the puppy pads under fleece by the bottom of ladder.
I've invested in washable puppy pads and love them:luv:. I bought them of amazon and the are perfect width for a 2 cube wide c & c cage so I put 2 at the bottom and fold one in 3 for the loft. Would definately recommend them!
Anyway fleece is going down great with the girls its definately a hit!:clap:
View attachment 48749
View attachment 48750
just looked at the washable puppy pads on Amazon.. wondering if i can sew these up as a cage liner with my fleece ! as i have used human incontinence pads and towels..

INCONTI-PET - Washable, Reusable, Absorbent Puppy / Kitten Training, Incontinence Large Pads 90cm x 75cm - Pack of 3 These are the ones I've got.

@Zoespigs I love your guinea pigs so much - they are just so chilled out!
And those fleece hay bags are wonderful. Do you mind me asking where you got them.
I was planning to sew a couple, but might just buy them instead.

@Zoespigs I love your guinea pigs so much - they are just so chilled out!
And those fleece hay bags are wonderful. Do you mind me asking where you got them.
I was planning to sew a couple, but might just buy them instead.
Got them from snoozies cozies
https://m.facebook.com/SnooziesCozies/
snooziescozies.co.uk
All my fleece items including my liners come from here. I've got more turning up in July! Can't wait to see the girls in there new beds!

Ok so incase any of you are wondering the fleece is working out great I managed to go 6 days the other day and still didnt smell the litter trays under hay bag work well. Also been putting all the washing on an extra rinse when i wash them. But I do think the micro fibre pads have worked brilliantly they definately save a lot of the wee and I change these daily as they are very small.
My only bug bear now is the ladder it gets very messy after just one day they wee and poo on it! It looks so unsightly I clean it with white vinegar which brings it clean bit it is a bit of a mission to keep it looking nice. It's only a correx ladder at the moment and very noisy so wondering if I should line it with something that I can change daily. Any ideas would be great fully recieved.
Oh and thought u might like to see the new sign I've had made for them really please with it
image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back