New Autumn Theme Guinea Pig Range at ASDA

Towels arrived this morning! They are so pretty and a lovely shade of green, a bit thin but at that price I wouldn't expect them to be best quality.
That's a shame the previous towels have been good quality.

My order is ready for collection but i have a vet visit with Pongo this afternoon so probably won't collect it until tomorrow.

This is all so cute! Does anyone know of an American brand that has a line of guinea pig-themed house decor?

Asda have guinea pig Christmas PJ’s! 🎄
Went to look today and they didn't have any. Wanted to look at the sizing. They didn't have any of the piggy stuff that's on line except the fleece blankets. They did have pink bobble bath mats for 60p though. Luckily we have loads of bath mats or my boys would be lying on Peony Pink at next cage clean!

If anyone notices they have restocked the PJ's on line can you give me a nudge please, just looked for Christmas presents and the sizes I need are out of stock. I will try to remember to keep checking the site but I have a sieve for a brain.

I'm about to go on holiday so can't order the PJs until i get back. I hope they are still in stock.

Back