New Autumn Theme Guinea Pig Range at ASDA

YvonneBlue

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2024/25
Reaction score
ASDA have a new autumn themed guinea pig range. Including towels, bedding, bathroom mat, fleece throw and cushion.

I may have just ordered quite a few things but don't tell my OH. My excuse is that some of them will be going to TEAS as raffle prizes for their Halloween event.

ASDA have a new autumn themed guinea pig range. Including towels, bedding, bathroom mat, fleece throw and cushion.

I may have just ordered quite a few things but don't tell my OH. My excuse is that some of them will be going to TEAS as raffle prizes for their Halloween event.
I'll have to make sure I attend in the hope I may win one on the raffle.

It's really a shame they didn't get these new items last week. :(
@Betsy took me to a ASDA to have a look but they didn't have anything yet. :eek:
I went to a big ASDA last week when I was away too, they didn't have any piggy stuff. I could have bought things then instead of paying postage. I was hoping they would have mugs again this time but no - I had to buy towels instead to stem my disappointment! :))

Off to Asda.
Just been to my local Asda they didn't have any of the piggy stuff in. I asked a member of staff about it and she said that guinea pigs were last year. I said that I'd heard new stock was coming in and she replied all the new stock is out. Maybe it hasn't arrived in all stores yet.

Back