My new guinea pigs are afraid.

could you make me a to do list so I know in order what I need to do

I linked in the guides for new owners, everything you need to know is in those guides. There is simply too much information for how to care for them for us to repeat. New Owners' Most Helpful How-To Guides and Information

In terms of their care with them being so young, you need to wait for the pregnancy advisors we have tagged to reply.

Have you checked their sexes yet?

Are you in the Uk?

First thing you need to do is to read the guide above and below. I’ve linked to it again below.
https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk...pport-feeding-orphans-and-tiny-babies.159468/

Pay particular attention to the feeding one. You will have to weigh them daily and make sure they’re putting on weight.

And as questioned above, please check the sex. If you have a boy and girl you will have to separate them when the boy reaches 250g or close to that. I say close to that because you don’t know exactly how old they are so will have to be more cautious than normal.

PS please put your country rather than Europe. Europe is made up of many countries. 🙂

I linked in the guides for new owners, everything you need to know is in those guides. There is simply too much information for how to care for them for us to repeat. New Owners' Most Helpful How-To Guides and Information

In terms of their care with them being so young, you need to wait for the pregnancy advisors we have tagged to reply.

Have you checked their sexes yet?

Are you in the Uk?
No I'm not from the UK and they are sows as a I saw

Did you check them yourself or did the pet shop tell you they are? Do they look the same down there?

No I'm not from the UK and they are sows as a I saw

So they are clearly identifiable as sows as checked by yourself with a hands on examination. It can sometimes be less clear with such young piggies. You can post clear pictures of their genitals if you would like any further guidance.
I know it sounds like we are asking it a lot, but given the pet shop has given you dreadful advice thus far, we just want to make sure you aren’t going to end up in an even worse situation with a pregnancy.

So they are clearly identifiable as sows as checked by yourself with a hands on examination. It can sometimes be less clear with such young piggies. You can post clear pictures of their genitals if you would like any further guidance.
I know it sounds like we are asking it a lot, but given the pet shop has given you dreadful advice thus far, we just want to make sure you aren’t going to end up in an even worse situation with a pregnancy.
not right now because i'm not home yet as soon as i get home i send them

Make sure you have lots of hay as that should be their main food. Veg you can try them on some bell pepper or coriander.

Try to make sure the photos are clear.

Welcome to the forum.
Your piggies are so cute.
I hope that you will find all the support and advice you are getting is helpful.
You sound as if you want to be a very good owner and you clearly love them very much.

Back