• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

My millionth post on URINE SCALD

I'm sorry you are going through this.its difficult to sort out.flamazine cream is good,but only able to get on prescription.i hope your piggie improves.ive got a bladder sludge 4 year old piggie,thats having ups and downs,she eating small amounts but I'm syringe feeding round the clock.1ml of loxicom twice aday,septrin antibiotic.
I'm continuing with this treatment....if it does not get better ,i suspect a bladder flush will be needed.
it is difficult dealing with this,good luck going forward.
thanks for the update.
Thank you so much, yes that’s the cream I have! I’m also thinking it will be a bladder flush but we are also wondering if it will be surgical but I’m just going with what my vet says for now! Awe I hope your piggie gets better mine is coming up to 4 years old so almost same age! I wish you the best of luck with everything 💗

GRAPHIC IMAGE SORRY

Hello everyone I thought I’d upload another image. It’s so sore and she’s lost so much hair. I’m really really really upset and I just don’t know what to do anymore waiting for these antibiotics is killing me I'm trying so hard but I feel like all I’m doing is waiting

Attachments

• IMG_4005.webp
    IMG_4005.webp
    98.6 KB · Views: 5
GRAPHIC IMAGE SORRY

Hello everyone I thought I’d upload another image. It’s so sore and she’s lost so much hair. I’m really really really upset and I just don’t know what to do anymore waiting for these antibiotics is killing me I'm trying so hard but I feel like all I’m doing is waiting
I’ve tried to clean the poo out but even when it’s slightly touched she’s screaming. I really don’t know how much more of this I can take

Sending healing vibes and a hug to you. It sounds like you are doing all you can. Its
So hard when they are unwell and in pain.

Sending you my very best wishes, it's so hard when our piggies are ill. You are doing so well caring for her, she is lucky to have such a caring owner.

Back