My boys

The boys had another vet visit today because they've been scratching themselves more often. They don't seem to be showing any other symptoms of mites etc., they're maintaining their weights and I can't see any hair loss or dry, irritated skin. The vet has prescribed something in case it is mites (I'm not sure what it is, they didn't have it in stock so they're ordering it in and we'll pick it up at the start of next week) but didn't seem worried which is good. He said Pumpkin is definitely the sassier one. We asked for advice with nail trimming and he demonstrated on Pumpkin, who unfortunately decided to bite the poor vet. Was very alarming to suddenly see bright red blood on Pumpkin's little white leg, on my fingers, on the vet's fingers and in the carrier. He sure gave it his all.
The white stripe on Pumpkin's little face keeps sitting funny and making him look like an angry little one (third photo). Moss is being his usual squeaky popcorn-y self and has been letting me pet his hair floof while he eats sometimes. My mum says he looks like a little lion ❤️
IMG_20240629_060035.webp
IMG_20240629_060051.webp
IMG_20240623_063831.webpIMG_20240701_064443.webpIMG_20240701_065351.webp

Oh dear, poor vet. I see what you mean about his stripe 😄 They are both gorgeous!

Back