My Boys Have Gone Away For Christmas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello beautiful boys! Your momma misses you but so do your fan clubs! Thanks for the Photo's Heather, they really are beautiful!

Awwww! How long are they away for? I hate it when I have to send mine to the guinea hotel when we go on ours hols. Am trying to persuade my husband to get a Winnebago so we can all go travelling together! He's turning me down flat at the moment though!

Awwww! How long are they away for? I hate it when I have to send mine to the guinea hotel when we go on ours hols. Am trying to persuade my husband to get a Winnebago so we can all go travelling together! He's turning me down flat at the moment though!
Until Sunday but I can't now have them living with me atm :( so really sad ha :(

Oh my! That's awful. When will you get them back living with you? It must be driving you mad.
Depends if my landlord sorts out the mould and damp problem ;( staying with the OH at his nan's... So I'm going to be so lonely :( sucks!

Oh that is pants! So where are the piggies going on Sunday then? Oh! Do you mean the piggies will be at OH's nan's?

I hope so as it's not healthy for me either :/ but all they were going to do is paint it :/ thank you! X

I know but it's that or risk fungal and chest infections :/ and lose my pigs or them go somewhere for a bit haha :) and they may get free range of the living room anywho times of the day
Aww, you will have to sneak them around the lounge while she's not looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back