my 3 sows and 2 boars after their first bath

• Thread starter Thread starter pigsdad
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How lucky are you to have a man thats actually interested in small furries! Usually they only like reptiles or big dogs. Lucky you! I've given up looking, sticking with the piggies alone....!
Enjoy

Yes, i am a very lucky woman, we've done the Dog, cat, Tropical Fish and a one legged Cockatiel!, Hamster, 2 Rats so thought it was definately time for a pet of my choice, the kids (our children) love them, and help out at feeding time, if i won the lottery, i'd buy a small holding and get more pigs and start growing my own veg and fruit, regular GoodLife wannabee! xx0 ^-^ ::)

oooh a one legged Cockatiel - how did he lose the other?

(I used to have a cockatiel - he died recently aged 26. :( )

We took him in because the lady that had him prior to us, shut the door and didn't realise that Spike was on the top of it, and he got trapped inbetween the door and the doorstyle!, they couldn't save his leg, but he did ok.

oh no! Bless him! Ooooh makes me cringe just thinking about what pain the little chap must've been in! Great that he's doing Ok now though! O0

(Spike's a great name by the way! ;D )

pigsdad said:
if i won the lottery, i'd buy a small holding and get more pigs and start growing my own veg and fruit, regular GoodLife wannabee! xx0 ^-^ ::)

Heh that's my dream too! I love the 'Goodlife'

I've heard of a few cases where people shut their door and haven't realised their bird was on the top! (i shut my best friend's finger in a door when i was young (and broke it).. i'm very aware of people when i close doors and windows now : p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back