pigs19july07photoshoot017.jpg

BLONDIE
pigs19july07photoshoot019.jpg

FERN

MY 2 BOARS
pigs19july07photoshoot008.jpg

TOFFEE
pigs19july07photoshoot005.jpg

HOPE YOU LIKE THEM THEY ARE ALL ABOUT 12 WEEKS OLD VERY GOOD TOGETHER AND NICE AND CLEAN AND SHINEY THANKS TO GORGEUS GUINEAS SHAMPOO

PROUD PIGSDAD :) :)

awww... so cute and soft looking (i love it when they're so soft after a bath :smitten:) :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Aw cute!

I just got my first delivery of GG shampoo and melt - I was going to bath them tonight but got stuck in traffic, so a weekend of piggy beauty treats it is!

Oh they sooooooooooooo gorgeous! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: I WANT MARLEY TOO! ;D ;D ;D

What gorgeous, gorgeous piggies! Marley is adorable, but I quite like Blondie too! Love her pink little ears! GG shampoo is lovely stuff - I'm using the new 'just for boars' formula for my boys!

Your piggies are absolutely lovely, no wonder you're so proud! ;D

Marley :smitten: :smitten:
But they are all gorgeous. Do you house them all together? Just wondered as 2 boars with sows I thought wouldnt work!

Hi lavenderjade no the 2boars live in the bottom hutch and the sows in the top hutch the hutch is in the gallery under housing with the run we use but we do let them have ten minutes play time in the run together supervised me or my wife are like lifeguards sitting in our patio chair keeping an eye on them so no hanky panky but they play away great :)

pigsdad :)

Toffee (i think it says thats what his name is) is so cute :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

pigsdad said:
Hi lavenderjade no the 2boars live in the bottom hutch and the sows in the top hutch the hutch is in the gallery under housing with the run we use but we do let them have ten minutes play time in the run together supervised me or my wife are like lifeguards sitting in our patio chair keeping an eye on them so no hanky panky but they play away great :)

pigsdad :)

hilarious ;D ;D ;D

Toffee and Marley... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Loving Marley's slightly more dishevelled than normal 'post bath' hair-do! :D (Phew... said that quick!)
And little Toffee is like my little Dilys (Dil)

But they are all smashing! :D They look more pleased than mine do after their bath... my two are not impressed at all (both during and after) - Lol

Mine hate baths while they are in it but after they run around like look at me in clean

Thank you all for your lovely comments! :D The Kids, as we call them are great and their personalities are beginning to shine now,
Marley loves getting him tummy tickled, and my wife adores him, he has unfortunately had a skin infection, but hs hair is now on the sprout thank heavens :smitten:. he loves his bath and blow dry, as does Blondie and Fern, Toffee and Bracken aren't so keen on the bath, but they all had another bath and blow-dry yesterday, so they are all yummy again. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi, Pigsmum here, Pigsdad's other half!, i would just like to say, that it was me that was desperate for the "kids", and my hubby was ok, but said that he'd build the hutches and runs, as long as i did everything else, well! He is like awwww, oohhhh, cooing all over them, on this website every night ::) ::) ::) ;D, it's quite hilarious, we had friends over last sat. night and for at least an hour we talked Guinea Pig's., but i don't think they minded, as they have 6 GP's of their own, including Marley's mum and Dad. :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back