Money!

God knows how much we have spent over the years, I always get emails through from that Kavee cage place and I’m like ‘oh the girls definitely need this £40 teepee…oh they definitely need this pee pad’ to go with other twenty pee pads we have.
We have just been dealing with a bladder stone and it came to the grand cost of £600, which although a lot was a bit better than the original estimate of £1100!
We also just adoped Picnic, a rescue girl who is VERY young, practically a baby, and my God she won’t share anything (she is such a rascal and a total brute!) so we are gonna have to double up on things now!

Oh great, I have just discovered Gorgeous Guineas! Pipsqueak after the bladder problems has unfortunately been a bit dirty, wet and stinky (sorry Pip!) and is in need of a good bath this week once she is feeling 100%. £8 for a bottle of shampoo, it’s more expensive than my shampoo, conditioner and shower gel put together😂

Oh great, I have just discovered Gorgeous Guineas! Pipsqueak after the bladder problems has unfortunately been a bit dirty, wet and stinky (sorry Pip!) and is in need of a good bath this week once she is feeling 100%. £8 for a bottle of shampoo, it’s more expensive than my shampoo, conditioner and shower gel put together😂
Gorgeous guineas "just for boars" has to be used so my beastie boys still smell properly manly after their fairly regular bum baths......

Back