• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Members' Recommended Vets

For current recommendations, please see our constantly updated UK vet locator on the top bar or find it via this link: Recommended Guinea Pig Vets

Members from other countries can find recommendations via this link here (courtesy of Guinea Lynx website): Veterinarians - The GLX-Files

(The moderators)

Recommended Vets

Roger Harrison at Bath Veterinary Centre, Bath - www.bathveterinarycentre.co.uk

Strathmore Vets in Andover, Hampshire. (Michelle and John)

Ken Robinson at Rose Cottage Veterinary Centre - Sutton Weaver, Runcorn, Cheshire.

Avonvale Vets in Warwick (Paula Bailey) - Avonvale - Equine veterinary practice in Banbury, Oxfordshire

Companion Care, Portsmouth (Ask for Macki)

Daniel and Associates in Bridgwater

Strensall - Battle Flats Veterinary Clinic

All Creatures Veterinary Clinic
51 Windsor Drive
Orpington
Kent
BR6 6EY
01689 856220

If you know of a good vet, please send me a personal message or email me at [email protected] and I will add your vet onto this list.

Thanks to Lucinda for this idea!
I can recommend The Vet Centre on Crow Road, Glasgow. Specifically a vet named a Jessica who is fantastic with small furries.

Back