Members recommended UK and US sites for fleece cage liners and accessories

I always worry about door size after Jezzy got her majestic backside wedged in the Pampered Piggies toadstool hidey and waddled round wearing it all day until I helped her get out! I got Ziggy to make us some lovely cubes with custom size doorways but I dont have any with 2 entrances :)

If you go for the luxury HoojCubes they will definitely be big enough for Miss Floof. I’ve been buying these for years and even my biggest piggies have never got stuck. The standard sized snoozecubes do have slightly smaller dimensions and one of my larger piggies used to avoid them, so I guess she worried about her bum looking big in it!

I didn't notice those when I ordered @VickiA . Food for future thought! Just ordered 2 more for Red and Brillo as the ones they have are going to need a wash soon. They really are brilliant for hormonal young piggies, these two run in one door and out the next when they are playing chase.

If you go for the luxury HoojCubes they will definitely be big enough for Miss Floof. I’ve been buying these for years and even my biggest piggies have never got stuck. The standard sized snoozecubes do have slightly smaller dimensions and one of my larger piggies used to avoid them, so I guess she worried about her bum looking big in it!
Do you have the door measurements for those @VickiA ? As well as Jezzy's posterior dimesions we have big pig Clover's wonky leg that doesnt bend at the knee, and Ollie's special legs that stick straight out sideways sometimes, to consider!

Do you have the door measurements for those @VickiA ? As well as Jezzy's posterior dimesions we have big pig Clover's wonky leg that doesnt bend at the knee, and Ollie's special legs that stick straight out sideways sometimes, to consider!

I have several hanging up in the garage drying after the wash so I’ll gladly measure a few for you x

Mine look tatty but I’ve been ordering them for years and never thrown one out yet. Fab for bondings. And they wash and stack well
Ordered! 2 hoojcubes :) I will update when they are delivered and we see who gets their wonky legs stuck, though the triangle window looks just the same shape as Ollie's special rear end so maybe he'll be ok :)
2 doors would be great for mad little oollah-woollah because when she has a new exciting thing it makes her want to run little zoomy circles, round and round and in and out, and with 1 door fleecy hideys she tends to just popcorn onto the roof and squish them flat!

Here is big pig Clover modelling the Fuzzbutt luxury hoojcube with a bit of a chooken leg :) it isnt exactly "hooj" compared to Ziggy's double cuddle cubes but seems like a 1200g piggy with a wonky back leg can get in fine and chooken out for a nap! Seems very sturdy too, lots of reinforced sewing so it keeps the shape :)
20190727_151356.webp

If you're looking for cage liners look no further then us :D www.candecosies.co.uk We have years of experience of making cage liners and other piggy accessories. All our liners have a layer of Zorb in them which is a material that is specifically made for incontinence and real nappy products, it's highly absorbent and doesn't hold in smells.

Please fell free to contact us for any further information
Thanks
Elaine

Am in the process of requesting mods to update the links at the front of this thread

The links we will be adding are.....

To American section

PiggyBedSpreads.com - Fleece Cage Bedding Liners for Guinea Pig Cages, C&C Cages, Accessories

The guinea pig slave rescue
https://m.facebook.com/iheartcavies/

To UK section

C and E cosies.... For cage liners lined with Zorb. And ramp tunnels
CandE Cosies - Small Animal Accessories

Fuzzbutt cage comforts

Fuzzbutt Cage Comforts - Fabulous Furniture for your Fuzzies! Rat hammocks, chinchilla hammocks, small furry funky cage gear

The hoghouse

Cosy bedding for your hedgehog, guinea pig or small pet by TheHoghouse

Beasts boutique

Handmade Fleece Pet Bedding and Cage Accessories by BeastsBoutique

Ziggy piggies has closed her books till early 2020 as she has gone on maternity leave :wub:

Will leave this link as it is as website is up to date

If anyone has any further recommendations OR has had a negative experience on any of our recommended sites, please let us know.

Hi everyone, I came here this morning looking for recommendations for fleece liners and I've now got so much choice my brain is frazzled! I honestly didn't know there was some much choice and variety available. Thank you all so much!
We're using wood shavings laid over puppy pads at the minute, but want to invest in fleece liners. Hubby is expecting a bonus next month so I'll start a making a wee shopping list.

Happy to report that after seeing a recommendation in this thread, I ordered fleece liners from JPS Pets and they arrived today. Aside from a slight delay with the courier, which was not the seller's fault, we are extremely happy. I had a couple of questions at first so got in touch via Facebook and Sophie responded so quickly and with such a detailed answer that I didn't hesitate in buying from her website. She kept in touch via FB and sent photos of the liners before arranging delivery. I've also separately purchased a pet laundry bag and a wee rubber dog brush to sweeping up as much hay and hair as possible before the liners go in the bag, after reading that recommendation on the forum, and it works a treat with the picnic blankets we use for floor time. No more messy wood shavings for us - tho I was getting to be a dab hand with the long handled brush and dustpan especially after zoomies!

Members are frequently asking for recommendations for sites selling cage liners and fleece accessories so … I have collated the most frequently recommended sites.

I have listed US and UK recommendations separately.

I would like to keep these lists up to date so … if anyone has any further recommendations – or hears that someone has stopped trading, please let me know.

For members wanting to make their own cage liners and accessories ... here is a link to some threads
https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/threads/diy-tutorials-for-making-fleece-liners-hay-bags-and-cosies.141512/
Thanks. I'll look at these .

I'd like to recommend another Etsy seller - knitting for pets by Jane Denton. She makes lots of piggy fleecey hides, tunnels, pee pads etc as well as some piggy jewellery and gifts (for people not pigs!) The best thing is that ALL the money you pay goes to Blue Cross Animal charity, because Jane donates not just her time but also the cost of the materials herself.
What she has in stock varies but she's very happy to take custom orders, she even made my piggies custom Christmas snuggle sacks with their names in them!
Link; Handmade With Love For Charity by KnittingforPets on Etsy

IMG20201223223413.webp

They look lovely, would one of the pee pads be needed with the snuggle sack for lap time?
Thank you! The snuggle sacks are two layers of fleece so would provide some protection, I guess it would depend on what your piggies are like with peeing during lap time as my boys don’t! I can always make a pee pad to fit in one though, our standard ones will fit but may be a little big!

Agprrc Small Pet Supplies and Gifts make some lovely fleece items for guinea pigs and a lot are in the cutest guinea pig fabrics. The prices are fab and all proceeds go to Ayrs Guinea pig rescue 😊

Thank you! The snuggle sacks are two layers of fleece so would provide some protection, I guess it would depend on what your piggies are like with peeing during lap time as my boys don’t! I can always make a pee pad to fit in one though, our standard ones will fit but may be a little big!

Tbh I liked the sacks so much I ordered one last night. My youngest man has never had lap time before so I’m unsure how he’ll be. I’ll try him with just the snuggle sack first, and if needs be pick up a pee pad 😁.

I hope it’s ok to pop my small Etsy shop in here. It’s looking a bit bare at the moment as I’m about to have a break and a sewing holiday but will be back with a stocked shop soon!
I make different tunnels but my special is a corner tunnel and 3 way tunnel. They are enjoyed so much by my own pigs and are a tunnel come snuggle sack! Here’s some of my previous ones-

19A0A516-A9EF-481B-AB29-34204C421F27.webp

I do have two 3 way tunnels on sale at the moment however.

Snug Pigs sell hand made fleece items for guinea pigs. by SnugPigs

446DE518-8068-4901-914F-B89490D91889.webp0465BFA1-D64F-454D-9708-416A9CE17D71.webp

Hi- I thought it might be helpful to share my experiences here. Cage liners for a Ferplast 120.

We usually use Ziggy's Piggies for cage liners but she's on mat leave just now. I've never found a cage liner better than hers.

I recently ordered from Steph's Piggie Paradise- a waterproof liner. It is far too big for the cage and flops down at the sides and looks messy. I didn't think to check measurements as assumed they would be correct. When I challenged this I was told it was made bigger to allow for shrinkage but it would have to shrink an awful lot to fit the cage. She did offer to take it back and adjust it but I would have had to pay postage both ways which made it not really worth it. I also find it gets smelly really quickly.

We also ordered from Pampered Piggies- a non waterproof liner that I put puppy pads underneath. It isn't as smelly as the waterproof one, lasts about 3 days- 4 at a push and dries super quickly. Its a good fit for the cage and I've just ordered another one.

Hope this helps someone x

Members are frequently asking for recommendations for sites selling cage liners and fleece accessories so … I have collated the most frequently recommended sites.

I have listed US and UK recommendations separately.

I would like to keep these lists up to date so … if anyone has any further recommendations – or hears that someone has stopped trading, please let me know.

For members wanting to make their own cage liners and accessories ... here is a link to some threads
https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/threads/diy-tutorials-for-making-fleece-liners-hay-bags-and-cosies.141512/
I make liners and accessories Kas Crafty Corner

Back