• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
44KG! ;D

aww, yeah i NEVER begged abd cried before :embarassed:

cute pigger

;G oh god not KG my poor arms! lol grams ;D

It was sooo embarrasing in the shops ::) lol and of course my aunty was listening in on every word! >:( she kept telling me to get over it! It was love at first sight :smitten: just like it was with Wilson ;d I got them at the same store too :)

Oohhh that piggie is a cutie! Awwh hes so fluffy! I love wilson too! He looks spikey lol abit like a teddy lol

;D he is a teddy... my big love-able teddy bear ;D
I had him snuggling on th couch with me and he just sat there for the whole time and stared at me... prob wanting a cuddle ;D

Oooo hes a lovely teddy! You should sleep with one eye open! Or ill come and piggie-nap him! heehee

Awwwh gorgeous pig!

:D :D Ive got piggy alarms set so when you come in theyll all wheek ;D
He is so adorable :)

Ooo dear me! Looks like my piggie-napping plan for tonight has gone down the drain heehee ;)

Hey! Go on pregancy and laybour, and go on 'blosson is nearly ready to give birth thread' theres a picture of my preggy piggies, and one of me too :D heehee

You sure he only weighs 44g? Our baby weighed 154g when born, and although he was a big un 44g sounds small ?

Cutie pie tho :smitten:

I love abby pigs my very first pig ever was an abby :smitten: never own another since

Ali-1991 said:
Oooo hes a lovely teddy! You should sleep with one eye open! Or ill come and piggie-nap him! heehee

Awwwh gorgeous pig!
gosh that was my plan, i also love wilson, wilson is gorg!

rachx said:
Ali-1991 said:

Awwwh gorgeous pig!
gosh that was my plan, i also love wilson, wilson is gorg!

I love ALL piggies! BUT I HAVE to love mine the most though!

well i dont have any still...maybe in a few years though, but not now, i need to help my chinchillas to make it through summer, its my first summer with chinchillas and i want to ensure all my attention is focused on them PLUS my Dad won't let me :(

Hold On! He doesnt weigh 44g he weighs 404g ;D ;D stupid me cant read the scales properly! lolI slept all day but mum said he was doing good all day! And he is getting to know Wilson and Cindy too :) He is soo bootiful! and not trying to run away now ;D SO thats good

Congratulations, he is absolutely gorgeous! :smitten: :smitten:

From the pics he looks about the same size as Rosie and she is 7 weeks. If you phone the petshop they'll probably be able to tell you or find out for you.

:) thanks!
Ive just gotten some pics of him and Wilson together... they actually stayed still for like 5 mins next to eachother ;D

I have noticed though...

Wilson goes to sniff the bubs nose and then the bub BITES back! Its a bit agressive :( but they seem happy other than that :)

;D Hope Wilson doesnt think Cindy has been sleeping around ::) lol
I wonder how the boys will cope with babies :o lol

baby-wilson said:
;D either that or kick Cindy and the bubs to the street ;D

No he won't do that, he will just kick the new boar (have you named him yet?) and the babies out. ;) ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back