Marias animal shelter autumn auction

4harmony2

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
our Autumn auction is on there are 2 albums all welcome as we can post 99% of the items .we recently had a huge intake of 54 guinea pigs & 6 rabbits from a hoarding case & most of the sow's are pregnant by supporting our auctions you'll be helping these Guinea pigs Facebook

I haven't got Facebook but I've asked my friend if I can use his account again to take a look when I see him.Well done on taking in all those poor piggies.

I am not on fb either, but will ask my friend when I next meet her for coffee. What title do you have on fb?

I haven't got Facebook but I've asked my friend if I can use his account again to take a look when I see him.Well done on taking in all those poor piggies.
Thankyou ,it worked well last time thankyou .I am fostering 4 of the males along with my own piggies at mo ,they all needed fungal treatment too x

I am not on fb either, but will ask my friend when I next meet her for coffee. What title do you have on fb?
Hi Gem we are under marias animal shelter auction registered charity thankyou hope you find something you like .we do some beautiful guinea pig cards for any occassion if you would like to see any msg me they are stunning ,relatives can also be added to them like mum ,dad etc

These hoarding cases are truly terrible! the local Cornwall RSPCA no longer takes rabbits, guinea pigs and any other small furries. This means Maria’s is now the only rescue in Cornwall taking on these animals. The next rescue is in Newton Abbot Devon 😞

These hoarding cases are truly terrible! the local Cornwall RSPCA no longer takes rabbits, guinea pigs and any other small furries. This means Maria’s is now the only rescue in Cornwall taking on these animals. The next rescue is in Newton Abbot Devon 😞
It's alarming to read that the RSPCA no longer take these poor animals! Where are they all meant to go? I thought they existed to help all animals. What a shame :(

It's alarming to read that the RSPCA no longer take these poor animals! Where are they all meant to go? I thought they existed to help all animals. What a shame :(
I know, it’s quite tragic really. Like all charities the RSPCA are struggling with the volume of unwanted animals. I think they are concentrating on cats and dogs only because there are so many in need. Their branch is almost entirely self funded like many small RSPCA branches.

Maria’s is an amazing charity which also takes in goats, sheep and hens too. Maria and her volunteers are all so committed and caring. They work miracles with these little beings

Back