• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Kaolin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I agree Karen. I'll be happier once the tests come back, but he seems to be slowly gaining weight at last. I'm seriously considering if he reverts back to losing weight to get blood tests done if the poo one doesn't show anything up, but the vet said they were pretty pricey, so hopefully it won't need to be done!

One thing I did suddenly have a thought about - we noticed that our fridge went on the blink and suddenly froze some stuff at the bottom of it - we threw away the stuff at the bottom which was the vast majority of their veg, but perhaps the greens we had above froze as well without us knowing it. You can usually tell if veg has been frozen as it goes translucent and yukky, but this looked fine and was away from the affected area, but perhaps we were wrong.

Just a thought but try not keeping their veg in the fridge, I have never kept mine in there. If its a touch too cold it could set them off. Either that or leave it out for 12 hours to 'acclimatise'.

Julie good to hear Pepe is holding his own, I do hope the "poop" results can give you some answers. The gang send their love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back