• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Just booked Simbas Castration U/D - Its today and hes now home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:o 5 days are you sure she didn't say five weeks. :o That is utterly wrong. If she tells people this that have no idea she could be contributing to the number of rescue guinea pigs. :tickedoff: I personally would not report her but make the surgery aware she is telling people incorrect information. :)

Nope deff 5 days but she did say about having them in cages next to each other...so maybe she didnt mean meeting acrtually face to face.

Oh O.K. that would make more sense. I thought you meant putting them together, I was like :o. :)

I used towels for bedding for about eight days when Rimmer was done. He is a happy chappy now he lives with Bumble. Poor Hamish though she is now on her lonesome :'(as they bullied her. But once her teeth are all better I will put her back in with them. If they still do not get along I wil try pairing her with one of the rescue girls once thier babies are rehomed.

Well Simbas definitely fine! Hes gulped down the majority of his veg (left a bit of the lettuce stuff but I dont blame him, it looks horrible lol). And at 4am this morning he decided to popcorn and bang his green house so much that I had to take it out! lol
Because hes on newspaper rather than his cardboard squares, eveerything is MUCH louder! Argh!

Glad to know he has made a full recover and him banging his green house is probably his way of getting revenge. ;D

haha yeah probabl! He did guve me a cheeky grin when I woke up and shouted at him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back