• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

I think she is worn out

Status
Not open for further replies.
she is fine now Jess but has been really unkind to the babies today, not letting them in the house, so tommorrow she is def going in with the herd,

babies will stay in doors antill they are fatter and older, but hopefully they will be in a new home in 2 weeks, they are about 4/5 weeks now is that right,

yup mine are 3 weeks so yours should be 5 weeks. I guess she is just not a natural mother :-\ i guess sometimes it just isn't instinctive. plus we dont know how old she is, she could be very young herself, she was smaller than mistle so i dont think she is that old. she was happiest with the other adult pigs, so hopefully will be happy tomorrow. plus i am finding as the babies get older and bolder they are charging round the cage while mistle resides in the pigloo ;D x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back