• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

I think maybe its his time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad he seems better. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

That's good.

My Sammy is 5 1/2 and he has days when he seems rather subdued..and I start to think: is this the beginning of the end? But so far he always perks up when he hears me open the fridge! O0

Yep, Pookie is nearly 6 and sometimes he looks terrible, dishelleved and quiet and asks for me to feed him his tea ( hes stands at his bowl looking at me longingly!) Then other nights he's eaten his tea before I could get there and he's up at the bars gnawing away with the rest for parsley, I think they go like old people, just take their time......

Just wanted to give you an update, Branstone is roaring around his cage, he either likes it indoors or he is feeling better, i have had to fill his food bowl up twice since yesterday so he is making up for lost time, not sure whether to leave him in doors or put him back outside again?

If you can and he's happy , I would keep him in but it's your shout ;)
I'm so glad he's got his second wind...so to speak ;D ;D

Great. O0
Keep hi in if you can, sounds like he's a darling to watch. :smitten:

piggybaker said:
Just wanted to give you an update, Branstone is roaring around his cage, he either likes it indoors or he is feeling better, i have had to fill his food bowl up twice since yesterday so he is making up for lost time, not sure whether to leave him in doors or put him back outside again?

Think he just wanted a bit of extra TLC - the tike! So glad he's back on the mend!

piggybaker said:

I have the same dilema with Murphy now he is better should i put him back in the piggy shed with the others. He has been so spoilt inside with us i think he would sulk if he went back to the shed. He is getting neutered soon so i will have to have him in for when he gets back from his op so i think i will keep him in until he is over his op and ok to have a girlfriend to snuggle up to in his hutch.

I think they come on loads when they are inside. I'm really enjoying having a house pig. :smitten:

I adore house piggies but my husband (bah humbug nasty man :tickedoff: whyever did I marry him?) wont let me have one! They are so much more outgoing and adventurous and confident and friendly .... I could go on all day! Am soooooooooooooooooooo jealous of all you with indoor piggies >:D

I would def keep him in if you can. He's obviously responded well to the extra attention, it's nice and cosy indoors, and you can keep a close eye on him. I think older piggies deserve a bit of extra cossetting O0

Without sounding unkind he smells so quickly within like 24hours of clean cage, but it is nice having him indoors,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back