I Think I Am About To Order Everything I Need

I live in the Houston area and my piggies are going in my room because I could put them in an empty room but no one ever goes in there and my living room is packed with crap

I'm going to build a c and c cage with towels and then fleece and a large cage with a loft and it's going to be beautiful and they're going to be mine :)

And I'm going to put it on a board rather than cloroplast because it's so hard to find the right size but do not worry it will be well covered

And also, do two boats both need their own bottle?
my two piggies had two bottles and never drank for 6 months! then they started playing with one bottle; maybe they drink some drops of water, but the most is used only for making a cool paddle... but only from one bottle... weird piggies!
The important thing is two or more hideys, also a simple cardbox...
another thing: as they need floor time, arrange a room for them. You might need a "fence" or a run or something else. I have bought wooden fences for garden because I use them for closing the passage to the kitchen and he corridor
100_6688.webp
when they are into the cage, the fence is closed
100_6970 (2).webp
this is an old yoga mat.:D

I leave my piggies free on the floor in the afternoon, when we have our tea; as soon as they hear the noise of the teapot they start wheeking:D
They don't nibble anything (my former piggie destroyed a chair while I was chatting at the phone:eek:) and I leave them free even when I go out for long hours. Actually they don't like too much wandering around the kitchen... for this reason now I put some pellets hidden under the table or near the window...
It depends on the piggie. My former one was very dangerous and he nibbled also the wall paper, the furniture, the legs of the chairs...:(
My two sows nibble only their hideys and the fence:)

Looks good! Only thing I'd say is that the bendy bridge might be too small if for hamsters?

You'll have some lucky pigs to have you as their slave! :D

It does indeed look like the hamster size which may be too small. What I also prefer to bendy bridges are "tropical fiddle sticks" they look similar but nice and colorful and should also be on Amazon.
Recommend medium or large. Medium will not fit more than 1 pigat a time, Large they may be able to pass one another inside or share it

Back