• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

HELP impaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
;D

lavenderjade said:
The stuff that comes out is what they eat out of their bums themselves. You may have noticed them reaching between their legs? This is what they are doing. In impacted boars, they cant do this any more so I have heard before that you should offer it to them to eat as it contains vital nutrients :P

Yes, you are meant to offer it to them, yuck I know. x8)

well, i did it just before i came to bed and nothing came out.

Well either you didn't do it right or he hasn't got impaction. Have another go, if something still doesn't come out, try and find someone with more exprience. O0

Cavy Crazy said:
Well either you didn't do it right or he hasn't got impaction. Have another go, if something still doesn't come out, try and find someone with more exprience. O0

yup thats an idea,ask a vet or something incase you squeeze too hard and something pops out that shouldnt :o

I went to check on Boo this morning to find he had died in the night, I'm so sad, Not sounding to be mean but he was my favorite as i had had him from birth :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back