• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Help, Guinea pig is really ill and dying right now!

• Thread starter Thread starter John Locke
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
michellemuffin said:
how awlful for you all to happen obvioulsya vet would have been no help to the poor lttle man, but you really need to know when and how to get vet help in case of another emergency,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your guinea pig Frank.
Please do take on board what Michelle has said above, you really do need to find a good local vet and register with them. It's a vets duty to provide cover 24 hours a day 365 days of the year. The good news is that there's no reason why an animal should not receive veterinary attention these days. I appreciate though, like Michelle said, it's not likely they could have helped at this stage.

Good luck finding a good vet and if you can let us know the area you live in, if you reside in the UK, one of us may be able to point you in the right direction :)
Take care and I look forward to chatting with you,
Barbara

I have only just seen this post.

I am so very very sorry about what has happened. I can't imagine how terrible that must have been.

Thinking of you x

Thank you for all the messages :)

Our piggies were always indoor pigs, so Bowie will aways have company until we can find him a new little friend :) We have found a rescue in Newport which is near Gil's parents house, so in a while we will start looking for a new brother there.

We live in Aberystwyth, mid Wales - not the easiest place to find a good local vet!

Ask at the centre who they use. Also do phone CCT and ask if anyone is near you, there was someone in Wales once... (I do realise Wales is a big place ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back