Handvac For Piggy Poops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if the noise of the big hoover bothered piggies as we will be moving ours inside for winter.. I hoover everyday and my dyson is SO loud !

I was wondering if the noise of the big hoover bothered piggies as we will be moving ours inside for winter.. I hoover everyday and my dyson is SO loud !
I have a dyson as well. At first I used to switch it on in the hall so they got used to the sound and bring it in already switched on so the sound gradually increased

I have a dyson as well. At first I used to switch it on in the hall so they got used to the sound and bring it in already switched on so the sound gradually increased

good idea! Its like having a newborn baby lol.. they had to suffer the dyson so piggies will too lol !

I hope it works well!
So far so good! Picks up poops easily. Good suction. Lightweight unit in left hand and hose /stick bit in other, very light to hold, don't need to hold the main bit in cage but can sit it in cage if you need 2 hands to hold the fleece down. (Still adapting to stronger suction .. Lol... Some of my fleece in smaller sections dur to through floor ramps).
Don't know how long battery will last for a long clean, yet to discover!

So far so good! Picks up poops easily. Good suction. Lightweight unit in left hand and hose /stick bit in other, very light to hold, don't need to hold the main bit in cage but can sit it in cage if you need 2 hands to hold the fleece down. (Still adapting to stronger suction .. Lol... Some of my fleece in smaller sections dur to through floor ramps).
Don't know how long battery will last for a long clean, yet to discover!
That's good then. Battery is usually the downfall on most vacuums mind.

Well not expecting much! So long as I can poop pick 3 floors without it dying, I can leave it on charge again for evening.
Having used this a few weeks now would def recommend. Battery lasts long enough to hoover 3 floors, will suck up hay but if not careful will block hose, so I try and avoid hay unless it's just little bits , easily remedied with a thin pole though. Useful for a quick tidy of the house stairs as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back