Hair cut.

Great haircut. You did a great job
She doesn't look half as bad as I thought she would 😂 I had awful images pop into my head haha.

She was a really good girl during, bless her. Little bum bath this evening and a few more little snips around that area and she's had her spring/summer groom.

@Betsy I hope you don't mind me directing this specifically to you. I was just wondering, now that Blossom has had a spring/summer all over trim should I let it grow out for autumn/winter just keeping her bum, legs and chest area trimmed back.

@Betsy I hope you don't mind me directing this specifically to you. I was just wondering, now that Blossom has had a spring/summer all over trim should I let it grow out for autumn/winter just keeping her bum, legs and chest area trimmed back.

This is what I do for my Dexter.
Keep it short on sides and his bottom year round so not to get soiled. Cut short everywhere for summer (stop cutting around end of September-ish)

This is what I do for my Dexter.
Keep it short on sides and his bottom year round so not to get soiled. Cut short everywhere for summer (stop cutting around end of September-ish)
Great. I'll do the same.

Thank you.

Yes, you need to keep her bum area short. I used to give Betsy a very fashionable wedge cut ever 6-8 weeks round her bum. I also cut her trousers (the fur of her inner legs at the back) as well as her skirt (the long bits around the side) to keep her from tripping over them.

Yes, you need to keep her bum area short. I used to give Betsy a very fashionable wedge cut ever 6-8 weeks round her bum. I also cut her trousers (the fur of her inner legs at the back) as well as her skirt (the long bits around the side) to keep her from tripping over them.
Do you have a picture of the wedge cut?

I'm just cooking tea for the 2 humans (fast day for me) then I'm going to give her a bum bath and have another snip around her bum area.

Do you have a picture of the wedge cut?

I'm just cooking tea for the 2 humans (fast day for me) then I'm going to give her a bum bath and have another snip around her bum area.
It's on my haircutting thread. Will pop a picture on here when I get back home tomorrow.

Wow, Louise had some beautiful fur.

She looks unrecognisable all cut, looks like 2 different piggies. Good job.

Sorry for your loss, she was gorgeous. ❤️

Back