• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Guinea pig advice after a viral infection

Aww so sorry to hear you've lost Eddie. What a hard time for you, RIP little fella 😢
On a happy note though aren't those two gorgeous! Look at that baby sitting on his Lettuce 😍😂

So very sorry for your loss.
You did absolutely everything possible and right for Eddie.
You gave him a great life.
Now be gentle with yourself as you grieve.

So glad that you were able to find a suitable companion for Teddie. Errik is so cute 🥰

There's been so much turmoil for you all but I'm so glad everyone is now at a point where they can just breathe in and settle down again.
Rest in peace dear Eddie, knowing that those who love and miss you have found friendship and hope for the future 💕

There's been so much turmoil for you all but I'm so glad everyone is now at a point where they can just breathe in and settle down again.
Rest in peace dear Eddie, knowing that those who love and miss you have found friendship and hope for the future 💕
Thank you, but sadly no breathing space, I picked up something wasn’t right with our new pup at the weekend. He’s been to the vets today and has an infection, which looks to be respiratory. I called where I got him from and they’re taking the remaining 2 pups to the vets today, so fingers crossed for them🤞🏻 There were 4 pups, but one sadly died, they said the 3 were all checked over by the vets and were fine, so I had one for Teddie company for Teddie. I couldn’t bear him being parted from little Errik now, he’s had enough trauma in his life.
I’m taking comfort that me having Errik, has helped manage to catch it all in time. x

Thank you, but sadly no breathing space, I picked up something wasn’t right with our new pup at the weekend. He’s been to the vets today and has an infection, which looks to be respiratory. I called where I got him from and they’re taking the remaining 2 pups to the vets today, so fingers crossed for them🤞🏻 There were 4 pups, but one sadly died, they said the 3 were all checked over by the vets and were fine, so I had one for Teddie company for Teddie. I couldn’t bear him being parted from little Errik now, he’s had enough trauma in his life.
I’m taking comfort that me having Errik, has helped manage to catch it all in time. x
Oh no! I am sorry you are going through so much. I hope Errik makes speedy recovery x

Goodness it's never ending 😟
But you're right, if you hadn't have spotted it in little Errik who knows what might have happened to all the pups. I do hope things improve from here x

Back