Great news re. cubes at B & Q

• Thread starter Thread starter mutton chops
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
daftscotslass said:
I was in Wickes yesterday and saw the mesh cubes set up. There was no price just an area that looked like a display in progress. I couldn't find anyone to ask but hopefully this means that they'll start stocking them too.
OOOO will have to look there then we have a few here in bristol will also check our b&q warehouses!

mum may take me b&q after dinner but i need to know the code etc for the grids and stuff - anyone help ? ?

From the posts of Cavy Cages, the cubes are coming into B&Q on the 22nd and are £22.98 - for 6 cubes so that's good.

Why they would come in on a Thuirsday I'm not too sure, but you can go instore and order them no problem, you just have to wait 4 weeks that's all.

Andrea said:
From the posts of Cavy Cages, the cubes are coming into B&Q on the 22nd and are £22.98 - for 6 cubes so that's good.

Why they would come in on a Thuirsday I'm not too sure, but you can go instore and order them no problem, you just have to wait 4 weeks that's all.
Oh right thanks for that - so how many grids would that include then ? ?

Does anyone have the product codes for these grids from either shop or which section they are likely to be in as the staff in ours don't know what we're talking about!

Marty said:
Does anyone have the product codes for these grids from either shop or which section they are likely to be in as the staff in ours don't know what we're talking about!
I dont think so - as i asked not too long ago on this post too and no one replied :-\

I thought someone had already posted the code...? Soory!

It's 5015772198409

Wickes have 4 cubes (17 grids) for £24 at the moment... I saw them with my own eyes! ;D

[/quote]I know - I nearly wet myself! :D ;D[/quote]

Lmao ;D ;D

I dont even need the blinkin things and I am desperate to see them in a hardware store lol ;D ;D

I couldn't find the ones on Wickes website, possibly I could be blind.

Emma x

I didnt see them in there today I had a really good look too :(

Had no luck at B&Q, can't find them on the wickes website either :(

Which B&Q did you try Dazie?

I'll have a look in the Filton B&Q tomorrow, I think it's one of the big warehouse ones.

My local B & Q have said you can only get them from the big Warehouse branches :)

Hi,

I got my cubes for B&Q at Cribbs Causeway a couple of months ago. I just gave them the bar code and they ordered them for me.

I had to pay when I oredered them, and they came in 4 days later. They were only £9.99 a set.

Hope this helps

Janet

Oooh, I never thought od the big one at cribbs causeway! I will try again in the new year! Thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back