Great news re. cubes at B & Q

• Thread starter Thread starter mutton chops
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mutton chops

Called the Manufacturer of the cubes whom supply B & Q.

6 shelf cube shelfing will be back in B & Q stores from 12th Nov. No idea of price as of yet.

Unfortunatley we cannot buy them direct. They will only supply B & Q.

There is also going to be some storage baskets to match. Great for Piggie bits!

Lots of Love,

Mummy Mutton Chops x

Right well I am off to b&q to put some on order lol!

OMG LJ please dont read this thread else the front room will be turned into a Piggy Palace :D

LOL

I will be looking out for them too, then I can convert more of my cages!
Do you know if they are the fine mesh or the little squares, like argos had?

Emma x

I am pretty sure they are the square ones, not the mesh ;D

Pumpkinpiggie said:
I have some already but need more so thats great news :)
Hi, how much are they if you dont mind me asking as I'm thinking of using c&c when my laminate floorings down in my shed :D? I'm already getting some that i paid for but they have not arrive yet but would like some of these aswell O0

This is exciting! So is it just a case of calling in at a store and finding them? Or do they still need to be ordered?

Many Thanks for letting us all know!

I looked on Saturday and non yet but I think I was a bit early.
I am gonna try the larger store this week in Durham.

Emma x

I keep checking this thread as I had such a performance trying to get these from 2 different branches (as well as phoning all others in a wide area around me). After ordering them from 1 store was told they'd arrived but nobody could find them ! 1 week of phonecalls & still no grids I had to get a refund. Decided that I'd give B&Q another chance , after these things happen, so I went into another warehouse store explained the problem that happened last time was reassured that it was a blip so ordered another 3 lots. Well 1 month later no grids & no sign of getting them so I had to return yet again for a refund (unable to do it over the phone as it was a visa electron payment) All in all nearly 3mths a journey of over 2oomiles & still no grids. :'(

You can see why I'd be very interested if anyone manages to get hold of these elusive grids.

I did end up getting some from screwfix but would like to build another C&C so would still like some more.

appologies for long post. :D

Been to my local B&Q Warehouse today. They didn't have any in stock and said they don't stock them anymore. However I can order them in if I like.

I didn't have the product code on me when I called in so I rang up later. I was told that for secruity reasons they had to be delivered to my house and delivery is £20! You can go in and order then, for collecion instead though, which I am doing tomorrow.

However with all the stuff I have read, I am not doubtful I will even get any.

Its not the 17th yet, I saw thats when they are having the product again...

But it will be after that date that they will make it to the stores and the shelves :)

Have patience everyone! ;D ;D

It could just be staff that didn't know, but I was told they are discountinued - but you can order them.

However, when I gave her the product code they did come up on her computer?

I will leave it until thre 17th and try again, might just be a case of ordering them.

I was told by someone else it was the 17th, not the 12th like it says on this post O0

Its the 17th today!

I've been following this post, you are a determind brave lot O0

Does anyone know what colour the grids are?

jessegee

I was SUPPOSED to go today, but we couldn't. Loooong story :-\
I'm going on Monday now ::)

I was in Wickes yesterday and saw the mesh cubes set up. There was no price just an area that looked like a display in progress. I couldn't find anyone to ask but hopefully this means that they'll start stocking them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back