Good 5ft 2 Level Hutches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but I have the same hutch and my parents think it is bad quality and the reviews are bad too but thanks anyway!

happy hutch used to do double hutches for a reasonable price. they also do 'indoor hutches' which work out even cheaper. maybe message them about whether they still do them and the price? :)

I got the chartwell hutch from Just Rabbits though mine is the 6ft they do do a 5ft version. The build quality is mostly alright for the price. My biggest problem was the ramp which my OH has added sides and a carpet to and also the whole back is just ply board so not too strong so OH will again be modifying it.

I think realistically you are not going to get a quality hutch that size for the budget you say. Bluebell or the chartwell will prob be the closest. The best quality hutch I saw that was solid would have cost over twice what my 6ft chartwell did and that still cost me just shy of £200

Also if you do manage to convince your parents for a new bluebell join p@h VIP card as the current magazine has a money off voucher in there for it, think it's £30 off

Sorry just come back to this as I got the information wrong. It's the P@H rose cottage that has the money off voucher in their current magazine

happy hutch used to do double hutches for a reasonable price. they also do 'indoor hutches' which work out even cheaper. maybe message them about whether they still do them and the price? :)
Yeah I had a look but my parents were not so keen.

I got the chartwell hutch from Just Rabbits though mine is the 6ft they do do a 5ft version. The build quality is mostly alright for the price. My biggest problem was the ramp which my OH has added sides and a carpet to and also the whole back is just ply board so not too strong so OH will again be modifying it.

I think realistically you are not going to get a quality hutch that size for the budget you say. Bluebell or the chartwell will prob be the closest. The best quality hutch I saw that was solid would have cost over twice what my 6ft chartwell did and that still cost me just shy of £200[/QUOTE/]
Which do you think is the best value for money the bluebell or chartwell?

Also if you do manage to convince your parents for a new bluebell join p@h VIP card as the current magazine has a money off voucher in there for it, think it's £30 off
That is fab as I am already a VIP member.
Sorry just come back to this as I got the information wrong. It's the P@H rose cottage that has the money off voucher in their current magazine
Even better!

I managed to persuade my parents to get the rose cottage so will post some pics! Instead of £179 I got it for £116 and I got a water bottle, bowl, hay and woodshavings free too!

oooooo so jealous ! it has the pull out plastic tray ! :love: id love a luxury like that because my two are dirty little mites ! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back