Girls playtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want that many piggies... it looks like so much fun! Mum would never let me though :(

michellemuffin said:
awww darlings all of them reminds me of playtime at nursery school :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

lmfao with the dinnerlady standing there watching on case of arguements ;D ;D

Right I am on my way over I have my pockets stuffed full of carrier bags ;D I have my eye on quite a few better lock that shed hun ;) ;D

Pumpkinpiggie said:
Right I am on my way over I have my pockets stuffed full of carrier bags ;D I have my eye on quite a few better lock that shed hun ;) ;D

you can come over at any time you want hun ;) ;)

Sehnsucht said:
Pumpkinpiggie said:

I will do sweetie next time hils comes over get her to pick me up first. I drink tea 2 sugars ;) If your ever passing my way drop in

Pumpkinpiggie said:
Sehnsucht said:
Pumpkinpiggie said:

I will do sweetie next time hils comes over get her to pick me up first. I drink tea 2 sugars ;) If your ever passing my way drop in

tea with 2 sugars for me too O0 O0

Def need to get the balaclava out, they're all so gorgeous :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Paige is hilarious ;D ;D ;D looks like she stepped in and then went flop :smitten: :smitten: tickle those tootsies :smitten:

Can i have more of Leo again please :smitten:

yup Ill get some of Leo and Biscuit when they go in the run later O0 O0

I know what you mean about Paiges tootsies,Sars tickled her side and she squealed the place down like she was being attacked,seems shes really ticklish

Paige you little wimp LOL :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
I love it when they squeak like that cause then you tell them that all is ok and then they start to purrrrrr ::)

What gorgeous pictures, you have a piggie family to be proud of there! Are you a rescue or are they just pets? (Might show my hubby these pictures, he thinks having five is well over the top!) ;D

gingerpig said:
What gorgeous pictures, you have a piggie family to be proud of there! Are you a rescue or are they just pets? (Might show my hubby these pictures, he thinks having five is well over the top!) ;D

theyre all just pets ;) ;) O0

:) your so lucky Shaz! but I guess you own your own house and dont have a mum telling you you cant have anymore ;D

;D that would be so cool! I bet Wilson would love all the pretty girly pigs you'v got ;D

;D theres no stopping him with 1 girl... hmmm... you got alot of girls at your place ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back