For Emma & Ange With Love Huxley xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a cute boy, your very lucky!

One of your boys looks like my little Alpaca girl, he has the same Himmy markings as her, though she is only about 7 weeks old so tiny compared to him!

Love the follow the leader my girles do that,one runs one way so they all run after her, then she runs the other way and they all run after her!Quite commical really, i think she does it on purpose!lol

katiep said:
He is gorgeous! Hamish is lovely too - I have a soft spot for curly piggies!

Thank you Katie, i too have a soft spot for them but i don't tell the others ;) :smitten: :smitten:

aim840 said:
Such a cute boy, your very lucky!

One of your boys looks like my little Alpaca girl, he has the same Himmy markings as her, though she is only about 7 weeks old so tiny compared to him!

Love the follow the leader my girles do that,one runs one way so they all run after her, then she runs the other way and they all run after her!Quite commical really, i think she does it on purpose!lol

Thank you :) You must be talking about Hamish :smitten:
Your girls sound hilarious, i bet she does do it on purpose ;D ;D you should get them on video, it'd be great to see :smitten: :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: you know how i feel about your piggies, swooooooooooon :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back