Huxley.jpg

Having a munch
HuxleyHay24.jpg

Gossiping with Hamish
HuxleyBum243.7.jpg

Lastly, Christmas Huxley
XmasHuxley10.12.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
OMG he is soooooo gorgeous! How did you get him? Did you rescue him or buy him? He is lovely i'd love a piggie like him :) i especially like the pic of him trying to touch his toes :smitten: How old is he btw?
x

Thanks very much :)
He came from a petshop where he was living with a large rabbit, i fell in love with his "scruffy" hair-do & had to have him.  Snoopy calls him skunky pig  ::)
He was 2 in May & did live with Hamish up to a year ago but he became a bully so they now live happily side by side & chat thru' the mesh. I've never seen another piggy with colouring like his  :smitten: :smitten:

No neither have i, he seems huge aswell! He is gorgeous! When i first saw him, and ester i was like right gotta get one like that! and i ended up with Ralfie by chance who is an abby x aswel and he's also 2 :) He's in the photo gallerey somewhere lol! The pics are great thanks :smitten: x

jnenbnb said:
No neither have i, he seems huge aswell! He is gorgeous! When i first saw him, and ester i was like right gotta get one like that! and i ended up with Ralfie by chance who is an abby x aswel and he's also 2 :) He's in the photo gallerey somewhere lol! The pics are great thanks :smitten: x

He's not as big as he looks, his hair makes him look bigger. He's always around 2lb 6oz. Ester the porky girl is 2lb 10oz now, her hair sticks up more at the back where Huxley has more of a skirt, or a kilt as we like to say cos it's more manly ;D ;D

Lol! They're gorgeous anyways, regardless of skirts and kilts ;D Rlafie is abot 2lb 4oz i think so not far off :) i've just noticed hamish in the background of the 'naughty corner' pic ;D cute! x

jnenbnb said:
Lol! They're gorgeous anyways, regardless of skirts and kilts ;D Rlafie is abot 2lb 4oz i think so not far off :) i've just noticed hamish in the background of the 'naughty corner' pic ;D cute! x

;D ;D It's the only way Hamish likes to chat, thru' the bars, Huxley scares him ;D ;D

OMG The Huxter!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh thank you Niki - I'm melting here! :smitten:

I absolutely adore this stunning, striking piggie - I love his funky little extra toe, just makes him all the sweeter! :smitten:

He is an amazing colour, and just a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous boy! :smitten:

*Swoon!*

Thank you so much, Niki - this thread will be much viewed by me and Emma too, no doubt! Huxley has a fan club! :D

;D ;D ;D @ fan club.
You do know the other piggies are going to be soooo jealous when i tell him, cos he won't be able to keep it to himself ;D ;D

Oh my gosh... :smitten: That is the single most gorgeous pig I have ever seen.

Thanks very much everyone :)

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
Gorgeous! He looks really big! What breed is he?

Louise
x

Hi Louise
He's not big really, 2lb 6oz at his last weigh-in which makes him one of my smaller boys - i think his hair makes him look bigger & he's an abyruvian (aby x peruvian)

Hi Niki,

Haha Huxley's hair is great! My Twinkle is a bit like that, has all this hair going on! My aby Sunshine is 800g which is nearly 2lb and he is only 5 months so I think he is going to be a big pig! It's great watching them grow! :D

Louise
x

AWWW - He definitely is lovely :smitten: Love his colour I'm soo jealous !! Gorg piccies too - They must love all that grass :D

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW the Huxter is just sooooooooooo gorgeous!!
Such a Handsome refined looking chappie!

Amy.x.

OMG Youve got some sexy piggys there, i spent the whole time going...OMG Gorgeous, omg so cutie....really gorgeous pigtures :smitten: :smitten:

What a gorgeous boy :smitten: I love the pic of all your piggies they are all gorgeous :smitten:

jnenbnb said:
See Niki! I told you, you have the most gorgeous piggies ever! x

Bless you & thank you :) To me they're gorgeous but i'm biased ;D
Huxley has turned into a diva, he struts around his hutch now & sprawls himself out like lord muck, the fame's gone to his head  ;D ;D ;D  :smitten: :smitten:

He is such a star! Remember Niki, you'll have to post more photos again to keep his fanclub happy! :smitten:

They are all gorgeous piggies. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back