Floor in shed

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 1169
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
none in particular just a few sows or boars that are bonded or castrated ones that need a new home :smitten:
I only have 5ft by 6ft to work with so was thinking that could be just for the rescues about 4 piggies or 5 maybe
not sure whether to take on sows or boars just yet as i need it all done first :D i am gonna get some laminate flooring tomorrow just in case ;D

iloveanimals said:
none in particular just a few sows or boars that are bonded or castrated ones that need a new home :smitten:
I only have 5ft by 6ft to work with so was thinking that could be just for the rescues about 4 piggies or 5 maybe
not sure whether to take on sows or boars just yet as i need it all done first :D i am gonna get some laminate flooring tomorrow just in case ;D

I'm sure it wont take your master craftsmen long at all to sort it out for you. They made a great job of your shed in no time at all.

When you get it done Michaela dont forget the pics we all love to see :smitten:

Are you piggies loving their pamper table thats such a great idea. Which i had one built in when we had our piggy palace done. :smitten:

Oh yeah they love the table ;D whenever i put them on there to either groom them or trim their nails they scamper off and just run around and sniff down to the floor ? They are not brave to jump though so i have to grab them quick and put them back in place ;D

Of course ill take piccies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back