Feral fosters

What a wonderful future you have set up for them; nothing like a committed owner. They have been so lucky to have found you and you can be very proud of what you have achieved.

You are welcome to send the new owner our way if they have questions. ;)

Please brace yourself that you will have to go through a somewhat lessened but no less real grieving process in the coming weeks - letting go for good of somebody you love as deeply as you did is like a little death and you may find it a bit harder to adjust to their absence than you'd expect. It's the price we have to pay for our big hearts and why so many fosterer fail sooner or later...

Well done you, they’ve got a lovely new home all down to your patience and effort x

You did a wonderful job with the piggies and I think you can be proud of yourself.
You have given them a great chance of a new life and you will grieve for them as @Wiebke said.
Be gentle with yourself

Thank you all. I grieve in an odd way, the nights before they left were the hardest. I’ve accidentally taken on another project named Saltine too, so it’s made it somewhat easier having a new piggie needing me.

Back