Favourite Superhero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Hulk and Spiderman. Don't know why but I just do!

Hulk is cool, I used to love the one I watched as a kid, very 70's :)

Danger mouse is my hero :D

Dangermouse :)) I'd forgot about him!

I think Batman and most characters associated are my favourites. Not sure what she would come under, but I also love Harley Quinn.
I got a model of her that's a money box for Christmas :)

Are you watching Gotham the TV series?

Mine isn't really a super hero but my fav is blade. Apart from him I tend to like all the baddies lol

I only ever saw the first blade film, but watched it at cinema, I loved it. Very good.

Mine are the old superman (RIP x) iron man, and the fantastic four.
My favourite films are the transformer films so lots of Hero's in those :)

I can't bring myself to watch the Transformers films, I love the comics and G1 toys as a kid so have never been able to watch them in case it ruins my memories. Transformers are my all time favourite toy ever. I loved my Jazz Autobot, found him at mom and dads a few years ago, he was very badly dented... sign of a much loved toy I think :)

I only ever saw the first blade film, but watched it at cinema, I loved it. Very good.

I can't bring myself to watch the Transformers films, I love the comics and G1 toys as a kid so have never been able to watch them in case it ruins my memories. Transformers are my all time favourite toy ever. I loved my Jazz Autobot, found him at mom and dads a few years ago, he was very badly dented... sign of a much loved toy I think :)
I cry every time Jazz dies in the first film, in fact they've killed off all my favourites.

They Killed Jazz! :( Nah, he just chilling...

And ironhide and ratchet... I legit bawled my eyes out when ironhide died :(

Noooooooooooooooooo Ironhide and Ratchet if I remember were the same toy just different colours. Ironhide was Red and Ratchet white

Noooooooooooooooooo Ironhide and Ratchet if I remember were the same toy just different colours. Ironhide was Red and Ratchet white
Well in the film ironhide is a butch silver massive transformer, with what looks like a circular cannon in his arm... And ratchet is the 'medic' and weapons expert and he's green? Are you thinking of the twins? Skids and mudflap? There red and green?

Ironhide
300px-G1_Ironhide_toy.jpg

Ratchet

300px-Ratchettoyg1.jpg

I am assured that is their ahem 'Laser Cannon' :)

Yup, in my day anyhow!

:)
Probably could be better if they were the same now... Now their so human like I am able to form attachments.... Oh dear. My mum wouldn't buy me any transformers years ago when I wanted them - how mean, she told me I didn't need them...

If I had to choose one, I think I'd go with Thor, but just because I love norse mythology hahaha I'm more of a villain person. I love the Joker and Harley Quinn!

Really liked Harley Quinn - an excellent villan, in the Arkham Asylum xbox game, was a great sneak them up game

We're showing our age here Mr :))
Oohh no honest I think the transformer films are a must, very well done I think you should try and watch a bit of the first one and you could always turn it off, I grow up with transformers too having brothers so I know what you mean :)
Give it a go and let me know :)

We're showing our age here Mr :))
Oohh no honest I think the transformer films are a must, very well done I think you should try and watch a bit of the first one and you could always turn it off, I grow up with transformers too having brothers so I know what you mean :)
Give it a go and let me know :)

Will do then Kell :)

I like Catwoman. And Thor.

There is a lot of Thor love going on in this thread :))

Would we all love Thor as much if he was played by someone else, say, Tom Hanks though....

I personally love mythology, so I probably would ;) but, would I as much - I dunno....

Would we all love Thor as much if he was played by someone else, say, Tom Hanks though....

That's a blast from the past.

Was her superpower dispensing Wethers Originals or Pink Waffer biscuits?
Both sound great Lee :)) the main one was good old stodgy porridge if I remember right but then again I was only little :whistle: I bet she had a stash of pink wafers and rich tea biscuits :) ....they SOOO don't make kids tv like that anymore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back