Eurovision 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the Irish Banking Crisis was due to having to host Eurovision so many times. When Jedward was getting points most of Ireland were screaming NO!!

Reactions: Tim
I'll catch up. Well, I'll be an hour behind but I'll have watched it all eventually!

Reactions: A&T
The Swedish bloke was alright and the song was good too

Hahahaha the Swedish bloke was very alright!
I quiet liked the song too actually! :D

I've got Amberoo out, she's watching too now :D

Someone wake me when something interesting/exciting happens! What did people think to uk entry? First time I'd heard it tonight and the mix of electro and 20's intrigued me, I kind of liked it in a cheesy pop way

Someone wake me when something interesting/exciting happens! What did people think to uk entry? First time I'd heard it tonight and the mix of electro and 20's intrigued me, I kind of liked it in a cheesy pop way

It was certainly different from all these crap power ballads that are wailing away tonight. Since they limited the number of bodies on stage to 6 we are lacking some of the novelty aspects that made this competition less tedious....

That's the problem when it gets to the finals- only the 'good' acts are on. So it's not as funny.

I LOVE Eurovision! Watched it for as long as I can remember. Yes it's political but I like to try guess where the big points will go each year.

Israel & Serbia are my favs tonight (although I like Australia too). There was too many ballads, after a while they all blended into one and I actually found myself yawning! Really missed the novelty acts tonight, where were the trampolines, giant hamster wheels, crazy outfits? Might take a look at the semi finals, see what I've missed on there.

Pigs not impressed either, Biscuit went to eat hay in the house & Fudge went to sleep.

I liked Israel, I thought it captured Eurovision well and was catchy. I did think we'd be doing better than this

Gave up on the voting after a bit. Usual round of "..and for our neighbours..." (Please don't invade us). Still, I did like the Swedish chap and the song was catchy. Glad it's all a over for another year.

I only caught the end of the voting, I agree @VickiA it was getting slightly annoying! Was with a group of friends though and it was a laugh - I also liked the Swedish lad quite alot! Hahaha :D

l also liked the Swedish entry, thought it was good. I thought ours was a good Eurovision song though. Chirpy, fun and catchy, and just different enough to stand out. But alas.....seems no-one else thought so.
We voted for the Romanian one. Daft thing is I can't even remember it now!

We watched the semi last night, I'm voting for the Finnish punks :) so inspiring for others with learning disabilities. I have to say that I did like the goth girl though I cant remember which country she was from!
Hubby heard about the Finnish Punks, even though we both had tried to void everything to do with the show until the final. We were disappointed that they were not on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back