Edinburgh Meet 26th July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, I don't mind a small group as it's easier to get to know everyone. Went to York earlier in the year & it was just 8 of us. We're expecting to get into Edinburgh for 10.38 what time should we be meeting up?

Anytime good for us, as for once it's only a 30min train journey for us.. x

Cheapest return price for you is £62.20 which is a lot more than I paid for me & Sue together. I think you get the best prices if you book 4 to 6 weeks before your journey.

Hope everyone enjoys themselves and let me know how it goes so I know what to expect next time!

If I didn't live alone I'd be there :(

It was still dearer than I could justify then :-) been checking often I have a railcard as well but its never dropped to the £22 return I wanted to pay :-)

It was still dearer than I could justify then :-) been checking often I have a railcard as well but its never dropped to the £22 return I wanted to pay :-)

I can teleport you for £22 haha

Is it OK if I ask other piggy people from the 2 facebook groups I'm on admin. ie The Guinea Pig Community & The Piggy Train. There's a lot of crossover between all three groups so it may be the same people on them as on here.

Yes please the more the merrier... x We'll convert them... :wel::lol!:

Is it OK if I ask other piggy people from the 2 facebook groups I'm on admin. ie The Guinea Pig Community & The Piggy Train. There's a lot of crossover between all three groups so it may be the same people on them as on here.

That's a great idea :)

I'm on my way! I should get into Waverly station just after 12 - is anyone else looking to meet there or shall I head straight to Wetherspoons?

It was a great day on Saturday. A good job Sue & I got there early and did a bit of shopping on the morning because the time just flew & we had to rush back to the station to get our 5.00 o'clock train home. Sorry, didn't get any pictures but really enjoyed our time talking piggy things with Nicola, Lisa & Ali. It didn't feel like we'd just met you for the first time but more like we'd been friends for ages.Will have to do this again sometime & maybe get a few forum members next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back