Dumped Cornwall piggies - What happened next

The world can always use a bit more good news, especially good news like this! I'm so happy for you, @Wiebke, for the new Tribe members, for @Bill & Ted for the conclusion of what was a nasty few days in August, and - as badly as this will probably sound because I'm not sure how to phrase it properly - for Maria, who has one less family group to worry about.

Rescuing might never get easier or "better", but the small victories always help.

What a lovely happy story 🥰😊 I'm so pleased for this little family, after their perilous start they will now have the best life possible with Wiebke's Tribe.

@Bill & Ted you are a star 🌟 for being a one woman (plus man) piggy train to get them to their forever home. 👏
It was worth every mile 😊!

The world can always use a bit more good news, especially good news like this! I'm so happy for you, @Wiebke, for the new Tribe members, for @Bill & Ted for the conclusion of what was a nasty few days in August, and - as badly as this will probably sound because I'm not sure how to phrase it properly - for Maria, who has one less family group to worry about.

Rescuing might never get easier or "better", but the small victories always help.

My adoption has already saved more lives according to Maria because she has been able take in a lot of 6 skinnies whose owner can no longer afford to pay for their hay and feed from her waiting list.
It's never just the piggies you adopt but the ones you allow to take their space in rescue as well. :tu:

What a wonderful story this is, well done @Bill & Ted and @Wiebke and also to the rescue lady who helped all this work out!
I hesitate to say happy ending because I know now all the hard work really starts for you @Wiebke trying to reassure these poor piggies and build their confidence and feed up those poor malnourished babies- paws crossed they now have the very best of homes and very best of chances for a happy future :)
PS. Lovely names as always, my Blodwen pig (newly elected herd leader after all our recent losses) sends supportive wheeks to her namesake your baby Blodwen, and similar luck in overcoming her bad start in life x

Back