• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Duke's toofie trim

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw glynis ive only just spotted this poor you and duke going through so much with his teeth (((hugs))) its ggood to hear he is doing better, poor little guy. give him hugs from me and the boys, and i hope he gets well soon, and no more problems :smitten:

TA DAAAAA

he ate some small pieces of parsley and spinach leaves by himself during the night :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

and this morning i had to replace his chopped apple and more cauli flower O0 :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks everyone for all the good wishes, i know Duke and i have appreciated them, i tell him how many people want him to get better and munch up all his food.

Loves from us Both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's fabulous news.

Well done darling Duke :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Great news Glynis. :)
Keep it up Duke. O0 :-*

Thankyou all :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

ahhh he's tucked up in bed for the night, i'll be going down at 2am for a CC feed and a cuddle :smitten: and a hand feed.

Dam it he's taken a step backwards, slightly broken off one of his top toofies (how i've no idea :-\) and so not eating his leafies etc... :( :( :(

poor dukie! sending loads of hugs for him from me, bob and munchie :smitten: :smitten:

Oh no :( hope he improves again, we had a set back with Ralfie and then he just went from strength to strength from there so fingers crossed it's the same for Duke, come on Duke we're all rooting for you :-*

Thankkies Lez and jnenbnb and all the piggies :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
as you know it's sooo frustrating, you think YEP and then slap in the face and it's backwards again grrrrrrrrrr
Don't worry i'll keep on plodding along, he's started his metatone too, from Debbie :smitten:

aaaaaaw even if i cant make it online much again ill keep checking up on here to see how hes doing :smitten:

i know how u feel it really can be stressful, that happened to me when bob had mites, just when i thought he was getting better, it got worse, but he soon recovered

hopefully he'll recover after this setback with all the care your giving him :smitten:

Ta love, well i'll only be on for another 1/2 or so cause i have to run home to go feed and check up on him :smitten:
Pretty obvious isn't that we all love our piggies so much we'd do anything for them :) :)

OK he was a darling over night and then this morning he was popcorning whilst i was cleaning out the cage ;D ;D ;D ;D
grrrr hasn't eaten any more since tho, am hoping Scott will pigsit today for me :smitten:

HOnestly i was in fits of laughter he was roaring around the cage actually in the way a couple of times as i was trying to replace his towels ::) ::)
When i bought down his food it was like 'bout time granny' but then when i went down later the little munchkin had thrown his Brownie Bear onto his food, mmmm me thinks he's pissed off for some reason ::) ;D ;D ;D (btw BB is his stuffed toy :smitten:)

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Rocky's is a mouse called Pip Squeak who will be going to hospital with him tomorrow :smitten:

When i went down at 2ish this morning he was out munching on leaves O0
and he's eaten all his apple and most of his cauli, so replaced a few things and chatted to him (of course about Rocky :smitten:) and then said ok no CC feed mate you'll have to manage on your own. Came down this morning and he'd polished off more food and i've just fed him his morning fruit and veggies etc... and he's madly munching away too.
Still wont eat the pellets tho :-\ :-\

I wouldn't worry too much about the pellets Glynis, i think they take things in order of importance and they just don't need pellets as much as hay and veg, if he's eating veg and hay i think he's doing really well :smitten: Ralfie's only just started eating pellets now and his ordeal was a few weeks ago!x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back