• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Dock leaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you propose we research these things then? Test all the 'questionable' foods on guinea pigs and see how many die? mallethead

I would like to think that there should be a way of biochemically analysing the content of such foods, and the findings, along with the biological and physiological knowledge of guinea pigs ought to be enough to determine which foods can and can't be eaten.

However, I would doubt there would be aa much money in this as in other investigations of larger more expensive animals? I'm only speculating. But if this were the case, then I would imagine that therefore few researchers would be willing to take it on.

In th emean itme I shall continue with my tried and tested favorites of grass dandelions and veg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back