Cute Items For Guinea Pigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, your etsy stuff is really cute. Gimmie a shout if you put any cosies up! :)

For me I would go with something that 2 piggies could snuggle up in and still have a enough space to move around

For me I would go with something that 2 piggies could snuggle up in and still have a enough space to move around
The XL piggy hidey hut has...well...its like a penthouse sweet size for guinea pigs. I had my 2 in there and they took up about a 1/4 of the space.

The strawberry houses are gorgeous! I had wanted to order one ages ago but never did.
I love cuddle cups but quite often you will get them a little too small.
I would say nice big hidey huts and if you want a challenge you could make them look like something (like the strawberry one) and include several enterances and exits.
good luck! Your pigs are gorgeous by the way! x

The cozy is up :) I'm going to have to look into the tent hidey huts, ive never made one before but I'll learn :)

Hello all :) sorry its taken a while, busy few weeks with various things popping up. There is now and extra large piggy cage, complete with cage clips, and a matching set of a tunnel with cage clips and waterproof lap pad. Both can be found at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/WigPigs :)
I can only see the tunnel with clips & matching lap pad. Def want the tunnel but I need at least 2 of everything. Would also like the cage with clips but again 2 & where could I see it? Don't tell me it's sold already?

I can only see the tunnel with clips & matching lap pad. Def want the tunnel but I need at least 2 of everything. Would also like the cage with clips but again 2 & where could I see it? Don't tell me it's sold already?
Hi Lilly :)
Do you mean you would want 2 tunnels with clips? I dont have the same material left but do have a strawberry print with red fleece I can make tomorrow? (material in photo). Would you need 2 matching tunnels? I can do 2 tunnels with clips for £15 if that seems reasonable? (I'm happy to negotiate though if needs be)
Also the cave with clips is still there at £18 although it is HUUUGE, like way bigger than I was planning to make (and apologies for the high cost it took a lot of sewing hours). A smaller one can be made at request and with extra clips added if required (obviously cost will reduce for a smaller one) Just let me know if there is anything I can do :)

Attachments

• B6Ip1UFCQAAK5b1.webp
    B6Ip1UFCQAAK5b1.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
Do you mean you would want 2 tunnels with clips? I dont have the same material left but do have a strawberry print with red fleece I can make tomorrow? (material in photo). Would you need 2 matching tunnels? I can do 2 tunnels with clips for £15 if that seems reasonable? (I'm happy to negotiate though if needs be)
Also the cave with clips is still there at £18 although it is HUUUGE, like way bigger than I was planning to make (and apologies for the high cost it took a lot of sewing hours). A smaller one can be made at request and with extra clips added if required (obviously cost will reduce for a smaller one) Just let me know if there is anything I can do :)
Yes please, 2 tunnels with the clips. Don't care if different fabrics. I just always need 2 because my boys are not sharers. I see the 18 pound hut now just didn't see that it had clips. Huge is good my boys are sprawlers & I have a 1 metre x 1 metre cage for them so I think 2 of these would fit. So that means I would like 2 tunnels & 2 of those huts, fabrics don't have to match. Would like it all together to save on postage to OZ. So, how do I proceed?

Yes please, 2 tunnels with the clips. Don't care if different fabrics. I just always need 2 because my boys are not sharers. I see the 18 pound hut now just didn't see that it had clips. Huge is good my boys are sprawlers & I have a 1 metre x 1 metre cage for them so I think 2 of these would fit. So that means I would like 2 tunnels & 2 of those huts, fabrics don't have to match. Would like it all together to save on postage to OZ. So, how do I proceed?

1. went to sewing shop to buy the hot air balloon fabric so I could make you matching tunnels etc
2. Tunnels are complete, the clips are in a position so that the tunnel can be attached to the side of the cage
3. Will measure huts to ensure they will fit side by side in the cage and will get those done in the next few days
4. proceeding - we will stay in contact via etsy if you could drop me a message on there :)
5. postage that is fine for all to be sent together, the last multiple items (3 products) I sent to OZ (tracked because its a long journey came to around £13 by the weight so postage costs shall be between £13 to £15 depending on the weight for items to be tracked if this is ok? (will weigh products when finished to give exact cost)
6. When finished I shall contact you, and the order will be put up as a reserved custom order, all together, with postage and costs as we have agreed

7. IMPORTANT - how many clips and where would you like the clips on the huts so they attach to where you want in the cage

1. went to sewing shop to buy the hot air balloon fabric so I could make you matching tunnels etc
2. Tunnels are complete, the clips are in a position so that the tunnel can be attached to the side of the cage
3. Will measure huts to ensure they will fit side by side in the cage and will get those done in the next few days
4. proceeding - we will stay in contact via etsy if you could drop me a message on there :)
5. postage that is fine for all to be sent together, the last multiple items (3 products) I sent to OZ (tracked because its a long journey came to around £13 by the weight so postage costs shall be between £13 to £15 depending on the weight for items to be tracked if this is ok? (will weigh products when finished to give exact cost)
6. When finished I shall contact you, and the order will be put up as a reserved custom order, all together, with postage and costs as we have agreed

7. IMPORTANT - how many clips and where would you like the clips on the huts so they attach to where you want in the cage
Postage is fine. For the huts two clips, one at each back end at the top.part of the back if that makes sense. That way the clippy part of the huts will clear the solid sides of the commercial cage & reach the actual bars. Love the hot air balloon fabric. Very excited about all this. Your stuff looks great & such lovely things are just not readily available in OZ. Will go to your etsy site now & drop a message. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back