Count to ten before the seniors get here!

@poggle, If you like maccathrey you would love Robin Hobbs realm of the elderlings.

I think I have read those! I've stopped reading lately, I really must get back into it... Always open to more recommendations if you have any 😊 Although after this conversation I have lots of books to reread!

Pratchett will always be one of the best, even when he was writing the children's Discworld books

The early Discworld books will always be my favourite! My brain still tries to add footnotes* when I'm writing :roll:

*like this, but better

I think I have read those! I've stopped reading lately, I really must get back into it... Always open to more recommendations if you have any 😊 Although after this conversation I have lots of books to reread!

The early Discworld books will always be my favourite! My brain still tries to add footnotes* when I'm writing :roll:

*like this, but better
I have no idea how I didn't get around to reading any of the Discworld books ... but I do love a good footnote. Many of my recipes that I save to my computer have footnotes, and my free writes have them scattered in, too ...

*like this, but better
I still quote from "where's my cow"
Think about cmot dribblers meat pies.
Say people have eyes like gimlets
And talk about the hedgehog song

Back