Count to ten before the seniors get here!

The original rules state

So for this game everyone helps count as high as we can before anyone with the "senior guinea pig" trophy comes and resets us with a "0".
Example:
First person: 1
Second person: 2
Third person: 3
Senior guinea pig: 0
Fourth person: 1
Etc.
NOTE: you may not post twice in a row.
Have fun! 😁

So anyone who’s been awarded a senior Guinea pig trophy resets the thread to 0 when they post.

But I can’t believe I’m discussing rules at 11.30 at night. I’m off to catch up on my beauty sleep. I was tempted to lock the thread (nothing in the rules about that) but then I remembered that this is a fun thread and this forum is a fun place and no one would ever take advantage of a lack of seniors online so I decided to play nicely 😉

Umm yeah I'd read piggies & buns explanation post 2, so it was changed to this in post 3
Oh oops didn't realise that haha🤣
CHANGE OF RULES: to keep it simple from now on, anyone displaying the title "senior guinea pig" with every post can reset it to 0.
Hope this makes sense, or we can give this game up as a lost cause lol

Does that mean we can try rebelling by counting again if you're off to bed Vicki? ;)
Good 💤💤💤💤
Have a lovely night's sleep &maybe treat yourself to a lie in tomorrow morning? :whistle:
🛏️ ☕ 🍪
:D

The original rules state

I was tempted to lock the thread (nothing in the rules about that) but then I remembered that this is a fun thread and this forum is a fun place and no one would ever take advantage of a lack of seniors online so I decided to play nicely 😉
Of course we wouldn't 😇

Why the rush to become a senior? You're helping us count!

Don't worry, at this rate I'll be on your side for years to come :roll:

Oh oops didn't realise that haha🤣
CHANGE OF RULES: to keep it simple from now on, anyone displaying the title "senior guinea pig" with every post can reset it to 0.
Hope this makes sense, or we can give this game up as a lost cause lol

Oh, but... If it's banners only, we've been doing this all wrong! Specifically, a couple of notable staff members who don't have the correct banner..?

Back