Could my piggies live under my bed?

Could they? (please read the topic before voting!)

• Yes, definately

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but a few changes to your plan are needed

• I'm not sure but it looks like a good idea

• I'm not sure but it looks like a bad idea

• Other...?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing id say is your noise on the bed above might scare the piggies at first, who might not like the idea of feeling like prey ;D But I think they would get used to it.

Someone told me that piggies can only sleep for 4 hours at a time, so like anyone that shares their bedroom with piggies, I suspect is used to the noise ;D

RE the light, as long as there are a few hours of natural light a day, I'm sure they will be fine.....

Remember that you need to fit it so its easy to get in there to clean it out ;D

Sounds like a good idea to me O0

lots of people have always asked me if it gets noisy with having the piggies in my bedroom, and i honestly dont hear anything they wake me up at about 1pm because they knock over boxes etc i think i must just be a heavy sleeper ;D

PerfectPiggies said:
RE the light, as long as there are a few hours of natural light a day, I'm sure they will be fine.....

A few hours a day is what ALL of us are getting at the moment anyway! ;D Ah, Autumn ...

Yeah i supose you could put them under your bed at night then pull them out from it in the day time..

Thanks guys - like I said before, did this on Sunday :) Have still not got round to pics but will get some soon I promise O0

They seem fine, don't seem to be acting any differently at all.

daz94 said:
Yeah i supose you could put them under your bed at night then pull them out from it in the day time..

Uhh..why do you think i s hould pull them out in the day?

Also, whoever voted that it was a bad idea can you please explain why and how I can improve it - thank you :)

I like your idea, as long as the piggys get sufficient light w/ some shade!

2 people said bad idea, i said not sure but looks like a bad idea, but thats before i realised your bed was high lol i thought it was a normal bed ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back