Corn on the cob

• Thread starter Thread starter KatsCavies
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get them in sainsburys at the moment for 27p! My boys love them. I couldn't cut it in half the first time I gave it to them so I put the whole thing in and it only lasted a day :)

sarahp i was about to post the exact same thing. I got 5 corn on the cobs today in sainsburys i couldnt believe how cheap they were

one of my guineas, Maude, doesn't know what to do with her corn on cob, she's jumped over it a couple of times and is a bit scared of it i think

Maude ate her corn! i'm glad she did and didnt see it as a threat forever.
This is Pedro eating his corn, i've never seen it eaten so quickly!
roeatingsm.jpg

nice picture :) i left my boys a nice big corn on the cob for their breakfast before coming to work this morning. i bet it is half gone already ;D

It has to be Sainsbury's organic baby sweetcorn for mine or nothing....I am mean, really! :o

I put mine in last night for my boys & girls and it was gone already this morning when I gave them there breakfast.

I shall pay a visit to the big vege market in Birmingham Sat as they have tons of husks thrown out and i can alaways get 2 bag fulls! Get some strange looks from delving in the boxes of corn husks by the bins but i dont care the gang love them (Monty yet to be convinced!)

Mums beaten me to it and collected 2 bags at Sainsburys today where corn on the cob is 10p!

Have posted pics of the girls munchin in photo area!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back