• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Cold

• Thread starter Thread starter Sophie1307
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think cutting out green veg would be a start. Often the meds can make thier tummies play up too - just what you need (NOT!) Good luck O0 It sounds like she's on the mend - hope she continues to get better O0 :smitten:

Ohhhh thankyou! I'll try and get a picture of her later.
Now about to go and get some good pellets for her. I give her the Science Recovery with dry food, what else could I use instead of using veg as another food choice?

Try some lovely fresh hay - maybe a different type than used to ? Just a thought. It's really difficult when you can't give them their nromal rations. Good luck O0

Thanks again ;)

I got some timothy hay today and she loves it!
She also just drunk so water for the first time in ages! :smitten:

She's putting up more of a fight for her medicine ::) Must be a sign she's getting stronger!?
She's also starting to feed herself hay now!

I think she's better. Theres no more sounds or anything! She's so active, it took her an hour and a half to settle down ;D

any idea, who she got it from ?
Maybe some human with a cold playing with her 2-5 days before onset or such

Nope, thats lilly and lulu in my pic! I will try and get a nice pic of her tomorrow and post it. She's a cream self :)

Hmmm, i'm not sure where she got it from. No one in my family has a cold..
Could of been because the weather has been really bad recently? We are going to insulate the shed on Sunday so she can go back in to the warm. I made sure all the other pigs in the shed are warm too, so we don't have any more illnesses caused by the cold weather, if that's what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back