Hot Topic Christmas Advent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some very blurry outtakes for mine, lets just say they did not co-operate at all. Millie Moo booted the tree out of the way too.
Any piggy pics are amazing Helen, looking forward to seeing your cuties :) I will add one of my funny blurry outakes after my pic is posted....it make me laugh so much I couldn't hold my iPad still so it came out blurry :)

i took like 40 pics for mine. a bunch of them after they escaped from thier chlothes. then proceded to knock over the tree and attempt to eat it.

i took like 40 pics for mine. a bunch of them after they escaped from thier chlothes. then proceded to knock over the tree and attempt to eat it.
It is the same here!
You can post some out takes at the end of the calendar in this topic if you wish.

I've just been having a laugh at yours @MycuteBoys. I like how your three boys all look like they are looking at Alex and thinking "how's come he get to lay down there and we have to stand up here!"

Last edited:
I've just been having a laugh at yours @MycuteBoys. I like how your three boys all look like they are looking at Alex and thinking "how's come he get to lay down there and we had to stand up here!"
They ARE looking at Alex aren't they! And he's like 'Must eat tinsel!' What a gorgeous pic Kell! Love the set up and Joy- beautiful. Your boys are stunning as ever :drool::love::wub:

I've just been having a laugh at yours @MycuteBoys. I like how your three boys all look like they are looking at Alex and thinking "how's come he get to lay down there and we had to stand up here!"
The outtake was the best David :) I put my 3 little fellas on the top boxes and then I quickly put Alex on the low box and as soon as I put Alex down 3 little noses went straight for his bottom and he jumped and he fell of the box :doh:. So I had him at the side with his front paws on the box but he kept moving :)

The outtake was the best David :) I put my 3 little fellas on the top boxes and then I quickly put Alex on the low box and as soon as I put Alex down 3 little noses went straight for his bottom and he jumped and he fell of the box :doh:. So I had him at the side with his front paws on the box but he kept moving :)
Hahaha! Poor Alex! It's like a kids' nativity with them all misbehaving ha ha!

..... having seen the outtake pic I can safely say it's like no kids' nativity I'VE seen ha ha! Omg they're HILARIOUS! And then Alex turning round having a word! Brilliant!

Don't worry, mine should be done tonight or tomorrow night and be with you in plenty of time for the 21st! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back