Chat Thread.

My old Civic has just been collected, it's been sold for spares as it would have cost too much to repair. At least I made a bit more selling for spares than if I'd scrapped it. At least I have the Jag drive around in now. 😁
Screenshot-2024-07-31-19-15-34-52-231a792c09ad3eac7f7e25ec43621b28.jpg

Hi GPF gang!

Just wanted to share some news that I’m absolutely ecstatic about: I finally landed a new job!
I’ve been unemployed for months and have found it really grating on my mental health as I just kept getting “no’s” constantly, but now I’m super happy that I finally get to go to work again.

If anyone is in a similar position just remember that even though it may seem impossible and have you feeling down, things will work out in the end. As hard as it often is ar times it’s important for your self worth to be positive.
Congratulations on your new job.
Hope everything works out well for you.
Thank you for such an encouraging message as well as sharing the good news.

Hi GPF gang!

Just wanted to share some news that I’m absolutely ecstatic about: I finally landed a new job!
I’ve been unemployed for months and have found it really grating on my mental health as I just kept getting “no’s” constantly, but now I’m super happy that I finally get to go to work again.

If anyone is in a similar position just remember that even though it may seem impossible and have you feeling down, things will work out in the end. As hard as it often is ar times it’s important for your self worth to be positive.
Congratulations 🥳

Congratulations on your new job.
Hope everything works out well for you.
Thank you for such an encouraging message as well as sharing the good news.
Thank you! I hope so - I’ve had a streak of bad luck last few months, so hopefully this means I’m starting to turn the corner soon.

Is Siri programmed to speak differently in the UK? I don’t just mean using, “chips, scones, biscuits, nappy.”
My new Siri keeps saying, “un huh,” and “mmh hmm.” Is that global?

I found something out this evening, watching a TV program about 80s TV, one of the clips was about Last of the summer wine, the 2 actors that played Compo and Cleggy loved the area so much, when they died , their last wishes were to be buried in a cemetery overlooking the valley where the program was made. Their wish was granted, side by side.
IMG_20240810_233109.webp

I'm a very proud nanny! Faith's 3 years of college doing small animal practice end results is 2 merits and a destination, this has assured her place at her chosen university at Hull, for her 4 year course, starting 11 September, l'm sooo proud of her.

I'm a very proud nanny! Faith's 3 years of college doing small animal practice end results is 2 merits and a destination, this has assured her place at her chosen university at Hull, for her 4 year course, starting 11 September, l'm sooo proud of her.
I bet you are Angie! What is she studying in Hull? Send Faith my Congratulations on such fantastic results.

Well done Faith. Good luck at uni.

Well done Faith.
You’ve worked very hard and deserve such a good result.
@teddymouse you must be soooooooooo proud.

Back