Chat Thread.

I don't have to touch anything, that's what I pay my rent for, all repairs are done by my landlord. ;)

Reactions: Tim
I'm not a professional by any means but I have my level 3 in plumbing. Has its uses, favours down the pub ;) I replaced a cistern for 2 pints :))

My mate is a time served plumber who will do any jobs for a free meal and a cup of tea, but I only use him for jobs where I don't want the landlord to know, like the time I drilled through a water pipe by mistake! :whistle:

Reactions: Tim
Been there meself! :lol!:
My next door but one neighbour's lodger drilled through the shower cable killing the power to the street and nearly killed himself! :oops:
I zipped round there with spare cable and sorted it before the landlord knew :))

Having a fortnight away from work, I'll be stripping and redecorating the back bedroom. I'm going to have to rip the carpet up as the toilet cistern had been leaking for over a week and soaked the carpet and we didn't notice till last night. We had an emergency plumber out to fix it. So my rest days are going to be taken up removing the carpet and cleaning the floorboards! :(

dont sound very 'restful'! you'll need a holiday after all that

That's when I'll be putting down the new laminate flooring in the living room/hall. ;)

Oh.. so more work! no relaxing time at all!

Oh really?! I wouldn't know I've never put down laminate! Although saying that it only took a day for our front room to get laminated. so i just had a massive brain fart.

Well, it looks like I'm here on me tod, watching Boogeyman by meself in the dark....
Waaaah!

I'm in the corner of the room in the shadows watching you! :bal::bal::bal::bal::bal::yikes:

*sobs*
*rocking* *sucksthumb*
More scotch beckons but I daren't move, Boogeyman might strike!

STOP IT!
funny really, there's a character in the film called Tim. Does he get got by Mr Boogeyman ?

I'll be in bed by 7.15, alarm set for 3pm. Taking into account getting up for a pee about 11, and 15 minutes to drop off again, between 7 and 7 1/2 hours. :yahoo:

Back