Chat Thread.

I swear I'm getting worse as I get older! I don't mind a bit of cold and wet but there is a certain time I say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! GIMME SUN! Joints and bad skin needs a few rays and heat :)

I'll put my huge gazibo but we can picnic in there!

So windy today isnt it...but the sun is shining here. Went out this morning for emergency dentist- had a new root filling, as my tooth chipped and caused me some pain. Numbness all worn off now and tooth seems okay so far - so thats good. Cant wait for the weather to warm up for good...love spring :) x

So windy today isnt it...but the sun is shining here. Went out this morning for emergency dentist- had a new root filling, as my tooth chipped and caused me some pain. Numbness all worn off now and tooth seems okay so far - so thats good. Cant wait for the weather to warm up for good...love spring :) x
That sounds nasty. I hope it is ok later on!

:))
I hired from there about 7 years ago. Actually, it was easter and similar weather!
the last two times weve been we've been really lucky with the weather! Last easter was gorgeous. Never mind if it rains, still a week away hahaha :)

Back